Next: Quick Start - Getting
Up: Quick Start - Some
Previous: Creating and using an
It is possible that the particular command line settings will cause an
inefficient search and/or preprocessing on a given input. The following
is a list of suggestions for helping sbsat to yield a result.
- Try converting to another format. See Section .
- Debug prints (in ITE format). See Section .
- Print internal data from the solver. See Section .
- Be familiar with BDDs and operations applied to them.
- Output the BDDs before preprocessing by using commands of Section .
- Match the BDDs to your original problem.
- If you think you discovered a bug in SBSAT email us!