Updated 30 April 2002
Fifth International Symposium on the
Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing
May 6-9, 2002 Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- It is OK to stay at the conference center hotel before and after the conference. The rate will be $79 per night for one or two people plus about 12% tax. Food is not included.
- Pre-registrants (those registering on this web site) may be picked up and dropped off at the airport at no charge (if you wish, you can arrange your own transportation at your expense). They will be asked by email to supply their travel information no later than one week before the conference so that we may coordinate transportation between the airport and the conference center. Participants who do not pre-register should arrange their own local transportation.
- Those driving to the conference will be allowed to park free of charge at the conference center. Participants not staying overnight at the conference hotel will be allowed to enter and exit the parking garage without charge once each day.
- Refreshments will be available all day, every day, just outside the conference room. This includes coffee, small sweet things, cookies, and so on.
- The conference center has IEEE 802.11b wireless service which you will be able to use from your laptop. Unfortunately, only 120V 60Hz power outlets are available and the hotel has very few converters to lend out. So, you may have to acquire a converter before you come if you intend to use your laptop at the conference.
- Bring a pullover (sweater) for the excursion - it may be chilly during the evening hours.
- Executive Shuttle Users: Those people traveling to and from the airport using our executive shuttle service should note that: 1) they do not pay anything to the driver; 2) they pay no gratuity to the driver; 3) large groups (such as the Air France flight 380 on Saturday) get door to door service - people coming at odd times will generally share the vans with other customers, will probably make a couple of stops before arriving at the conference center, and may even wait a bit for the shuttle to arrive. When you present yourself to the Executive Shuttle agent near baggage claim (regardless of terminal) you can announce that you are with the SAT 2002 conference at Kingsgate (actually any of the following will work: SAT 02, the Satisfiability Conference, the conference on Satisfiability, the international symposium on the theory and applications of Satisfiability testing).